Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Adding a New Asset
The DAM system provides a centralized storage and management solution for all digital files within an enterprise. Follow the steps below to add a new asset to this central storage:
To add a new asset:
- Begin by navigating to the DAM tab within the system. This action directs you to the Assets Listing page.
- Locate and click the “New Asset” button on the Assets Listing page. This action initiates the creation of a new asset within the DAM system.
- There are two methods to add the asset:
- Drag and Drop: You can simply drag and drop the asset file from your computer onto the Assets Listing page. The DAM system will automatically detect the file and begin the upload process.
- Fetch from Computer: Click the “Fetch from Computer” option. This prompts the system to display a file selection dialog, allowing you to browse your computer and choose the desired asset file. After selecting the file, click “Upload” or similar action to commence the asset upload.
- Once the asset has been successfully uploaded, the Assets Listing page will refresh and display the newly added asset.
- You can now view and manage the asset using the available features and functionalities provided by the DAM system.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful