Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Adding a Solo Product
A solo product is a stand-alone product with no variants. In the Products Listing page, the default view and the parent products view displays the solo products. You can use the Products Listing page to add a new solo product.
To add a solo product:
- Click the PRODUCTS tab.
- Click Add a Product.
- (mandatory) Enter the equivalent product id.
- (mandatory) Enter the equivalent product name.
- If you want to associate product with a category, in the Category list, select the category or subcategory.
- Click Proceed.
- To add properties to the product, in the Properties list, do the following:
- If you are looking for a specific property, in the search box, search by property name.
- Click Add for the properties you want to add to the product.
The added properties appear below the list.
- If you have multiple values for a property, click .
- If you want to remove an added property, click .
- To upload an image for the product, click Upload an Image.
- Click Save Product.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful