Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Adding a Variant Product
Variant products help illustrate different versions or styles of a parent product.
Add Variant Product
- Go to the PRODUCTS tab, where you’ll find a list of standalone and variant products.
- Locate the standalone product for which you wish to create variants and click the corresponding icon.
- Click Create a product variant.
- Enter the equivalent product ID for the variant.
- Specify the variant properties. For instance, if your variant properties are fabric color and size, provide the appropriate color and size.
- Input the corresponding product ID for the variant.
- Fill in the values for the variant properties. For example, provide the respective color and size values if your variant properties are fabric color and size.
- Click Create Product Variant. The original product is now a parent product; the new product is its child variant.
To add additional variants, repeat steps 3-6, and then save your changes by clicking Save Product.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful