Adding Partner Readiness for a Product Label
If the products are certified using product labels, you can add multiple partner readiness report for each product label. The partner readiness report is based on the selected partner and adapter. Before you export, the partner readiness report will give you the missing properties and you can take action accordingly.
To add partner readiness for a product label:
- Click the NETWORK tab.
- Click the Product Labels tab.
- If you want to search for a specific label, in the search box, search by label name.
- Click for the label you want to add partner readiness report.
- Click Add Product Readiness.
- In the Partner list, select the partner for which you want to add the readiness report.
- In the Adapter list, select the adapter you want to use. It will display both system and custom adapters. You can expand the list to select the custom or system adapter.
- Click Check for Readiness.
The Partner Readiness Report appears.