Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Adding Products to a Static Product Group
In the Products Listing page, you can select multiple products and use the bulk actions option to create a new static product group or add products to an existing static product group.
To add products:
- Click the PRODUCTS tab.
The Products Listing page displays solo products and variant products.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box.
Note: You can only search for property values that are made searchable during the Import or the ones set in Properties.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display relevant products, click Show Advanced Filters.
- If you want to select parent products, enable the Group by Parent toggle.
- Click the checkboxes to select the products.
- On the Actions menu, click Add to static product group.
- To create a new static product group, do the following:
- In the Select Product Group list, click a product group.
- (mandatory) Enter the product group name.
- Enter a description.
- Click Create a new product group.
- To add products to an existing static product group, do the following:
- In the Select Product Group list, select the static product group you want to use.
- Click Add.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful