Advanced Search and Filtering
The advanced search and filtering functionality in the Products Listing page of Unbxd PIM allows you to find relevant products from a large product catalog quickly. This feature enables you to perform targeted searches based on specific criteria and apply filters to refine your search results.
Understanding Search Feature
The search box focuses on the property values associated with the products. It supports keyword or phrase searches that partially or fully match the product name or relevant property.
Note: The search functionality operates on properties made searchable during import or those manually set as searchable in Properties.
Procedure to Perform a Search
- Navigate to the ‘PRODUCTS’ tab to access the Products Listing page. The page lists solo and variant products.
- Type the desired search term related to your products in the search box.
- Hit ‘Enter’. The Products Listing page refreshes to display matching results.
For additional information on setting properties as searchable, please refer to the ‘Making a Property Searchable’ section of the documentation.
Applying and Saving Filters:
Filters enable you to apply multiple conditions to refine your search results. Here’s how you can use and save filters:
- Navigate to the ‘PRODUCTS’ tab. This page displays solo and variant products.
- Click the filter icon to open the filter options.
- Select the Unbxd PIM component name from the first dropdown list. This can be ‘Property’, ‘Tasks’, etc.
- For ‘Property’, the second dropdown list displays different properties (like ‘Color’, ‘Size’, etc.), the third one presents different comparators (‘equals’, ‘does not equal’, ‘in’, ‘not in’, ‘has any value’, and ‘has no value’), and the fourth one provides the property values.
- To add another filter condition with an AND operator (meaning all conditions must be met), click ‘+’.
- To introduce another filter condition with an OR operator (meaning at least one of the conditions must be met), click ‘Add another Set’.
- If you need to remove a specific filter condition, click the ‘-‘ button next to it.
- If you want to save these filtered products as a Dynamic Product Group, click ‘Save as dynamic product group‘.
- To save these products as a Static Product Group, follow these steps:
i. Select all listed products.
ii. Click on ‘Action’.
iii. Click on ‘Add to Static Product Group‘.
Remember, the filters applied on the ‘Products Listing’ page are temporary, but creating Product Groups allows you to save these filtered products for future reference.