Bulk Edit Category
Assign categories to multiple products.
To streamline your product management process, you can assign categories to multiple products simultaneously.
- Navigate to the PRODUCTS tab. This will lead you to the Products Listing page, displaying both solo and variant products.
- If you’re looking for a specific product, use the search box.
- For a more detailed search, click onicon
- To select parent products, enable the Group by Parent option.
- Tick the checkboxes to select the products you want to assign categories.
- Select the Bulk Edit category.
- In the Category list, select the categories you want to assign to the selected products.
- Append: Add new data to the existing data without overwriting or erasing the original content
- Overwrite: replace or update existing data with new data
- Remove: If the products are already assigned to some category, you can remove them.
- Enter the value for the property.
- Click Update Category. The selected products will now be assigned to the chosen categories.
Refer to the ‘Categories‘ section in the user manual for additional insights on managing categories.