Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Assigning Categories for Multiple Products
You can assign categories to multiple products.
To assign categories:
- Click the PRODUCTS tab.
The Products Listing page displays solo products and variant products.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display relevant products, click Show Advanced Filters.
- If you want to select parent products, enable the Group by Parent toggle.
- Click the checkboxes to select the products.
- On the Actions menu, click Assign category for product(s).
- In the Category list, select the categories you want to update in bulk.
- Enter the value for the property.
- Click Update Category.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful