Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Changing Assigned Members of a Role
With members onboarded and roles defined, you can always assign new members to a role. You can also remove existing members from a role.
To add or remove members to a role:
- Click , and then click the View Organization link.
- Click Roles.
The Roles Listing page appears.
- Click for the role you want to edit.
The Members tab appears.
- If you are looking for a specific member, in the search box, search by member name.
- If you want to view members based on their activation status, in the Status list, select one of the following:
- All – Displays all the members.
- Active – Displays all the active PIM members of your organization.
- Pending – Displays all the members who haven’t activated their Unbxd PIM account.
- If you want to filter members by their roles, in the Role list, select the role name.
- In the Selection column, click to select or cancel selection of members for the role.
- Click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful