Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Changing Assigned Members of a Role
As the needs and structure of your organization evolve, you may need to alter the membership of various roles.
Add new members to a role or remove existing members
- Click on the Icon in the top right corner, then select Organization.
- Navigate to Roles & Permissions. You will be directed to the Roles Listing page.
- Identify the role you wish to modify, and click the icon.
- Navigate to the Members tab.
- If you know the name of a specific member you wish to locate, type their name in the search box.
- You can also filter members based on their activation status:
- All: Displays all members.
- Active: Displays all active PIM members of your organization.
- Pending: Displays all members who have not activated their Unbxd PIM account.
- Select the desired role from the Role dropdown list if you wish to filter members based on their roles.
- Once you’ve found the members you wish to add or remove from the role, use the Selection column checkboxes to select or deselect members.
- To save your changes, click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful