Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Changing Category Name & Associated Properties
With necessary permissions, you can always update the existing categories or subcategories. You can update the following:
- Associated properties for a category or subcategory
- Default value of a property associated with a category or subcategory
- Category or subcategory name
To update categories or subcategories:
- On the MANAGE tab, click Categories.
The Categories list appears.
- Click the category or subcategory you want to make changes.
- If you want to associate more properties, in the Associate Properties list, click Add.
- If you want to remove existing property association, click Remove.
- If you want to change the default value for a property, do the following:
- In the Default Value column, click <pen icon> for the property you want to set the default value.
- Enter the new default value.
- Click Set as Default.
- If you want to change the category name, click the Info tab, and then update the name.
- Click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful