Changing Category Name & Associated Properties
You can always update the existing categories or subcategories with the necessary permissions. You can update the following:
- Associated properties for a category or subcategory
- Default value of a property associated with a category or subcategory
- Category or subcategory name
Change category Name & Associated Properties
- Navigate to the “MANAGE” tab and click on “Categories.”
- The Categories list will be displayed.
- Locate and click on the category or subcategory that you want to update.
- If you want to associate additional properties with the category or subcategory, open the dropdown menu in the “Associate Properties” section and click “Add.”
- If you want to remove existing property associations, click “Remove” for the respective property.
To change the default value of a property associated with the category or subcategory, follow these steps:
- In the “Default Value” column, click on the pencil icon for the property.
- Enter the new default value for the property.
- Click to save the changes.
To change the name of the category or subcategory,
- Click on the category or subcategory
- Switch the tab to Category details
- Enter the new name
- Click Update to save the changes.