Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Changing Property Group Name and Associated Properties
After you create a property group, you can always change the property group name and the associated properties. If you assign a property (already assigned to a property group) to a new property group, the property will be removed from the old property group and will be added to the new property group.
Note: A single property can only be assigned to one property group.
To edit a property group:
- On the MANAGE tab, click Properties.
- Click Property Groups.
The Property Groups Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific property group, in the search box, search by property group name.
- If you want to view the associated properties of a property group, click the plus icon to expand the property group.
- Click for the property group you want to edit.
The Property Group Properties tab appears.
- If you want to change the associated properties for the product group, do the following:
- If you want to filter your results by a specific property group, in the Property Groups list, select the property group.
- If you want to filter your results by data type of a property, in the Property Types list, select the data type.
- If you want to filter your results by the selected properties of a property group, in the View list, click Selected.
- If you want to filter your results by properties that are not selected, in the View list, click Unselected.
- In the Selection column, click to select the properties or cancel selection of properties.
- Click Update.
- If you want to change the name of the property group, click the Property Group Details tab, make the changes, and then click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful