Changing Property Group Name and Associated Properties
Once you have created a property group, you can modify the property group name and the associated properties.
Note that a property can only be assigned to a single group. If you assign a property to a new property group, it will be removed from the previous one and added to the new one.
Edit a Property Group Name.
- Navigate to the MANAGE tab.
- Click on “Properties” to enter the Properties section.
- On the left side of the screen, you can view the Property Group Listing.
- To expand a property group and view its associated properties, click on the property group.
- To change the Property Group name, click on the icon.
- Click on the Update group info
- Make the necessary changes
- Click on Update.
Change the associated properties for the property group
- If you want to filter your results by a specific property group, select the property group in the Property Groups list.
- If you want to filter your results by data type of a property, in the Property Types list, select the data type.
- In the Property Group, select the properties that you want to associate with another property group.
- Click on action
- Click on Add to Property Group
- Select the property group from the dropdown list
- Click on Add to Selected Group.
Delete property from property group
- From the Property listing page
- Click on the specific property group
- Select the properties which you want to delete
- Click on Actions
- Click on Delete property