Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Changing Role Permissions for a Property
For a specific property, you can change the following role permissions.
- Manage – Allows the role to edit the property value and delete the property.
- Read Only – Allows the role to only view the property value.
- Hide – The role cannot view the property.
To change role permissions for a property:
- On the Manage tab, click Properties.
The Properties Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific property, in the search box, search by property name.
- If you want to filter your results by a specific property group, in the Property Groups list, select the property group.
- If you want to filter your results by data type of a property, in the Property Types list, select the data type.
- Click for the property you want to edit.
- Click the Permission for Roles tab.
- If you are looking for a specific role, in the search box, search by role name.
- In the Permissions column, hover, and then click to set or change the following role permissions:
- Read Only
- Click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful