Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Changing Role Permissions for a Property
- Navigate to the Manage tab and click on Properties. This will take you to the Properties Listing page.
- If you are looking for a particular property, use the search box and enter the property name to filter the results. You can also narrow the search by selecting a specific property group from the Property Groups list or filtering by data type using the Property Types list.
- Locate the property you want to edit and click the icon next to it.
- The Property Details tab will open. Click on the Permission for Roles tab.
- If you are searching for a specific role, use the search box to enter the role name.
- In the Permissions column, hover over the existing role permission and click to set or change the permissions for that specific role. The available role permissions include the following:
- Manage: Allows the role to edit the property value and delete the property.
- Read Only: Allows the role only to view the property value.
- Hide: Prevents the role of viewing the property.
- After making the necessary changes to the role permissions, click the Update button to save the updated role permissions for the property.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful