Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Changing System Permissions for a Role
Once you create roles in the organization, you can always change the system permissions for a role. You can set permissions (Manage, Read Only, and Hide) for the following system level operations:
- Organization Setup
- Property Definitions
- Product Management
To change system permissions of a role:
- Click , and then click the View Organization link.
- Click Roles.
The Roles Listing page appears.
- Click for the role you want to edit.
- Click the System Permissions tab.
- If you are looking for a specific system level operation, in the search box, search by operation name.
- In the Permissions column, click to set or change the permissions (Manage, Read Only, and Hide) for the system level operation.
- Click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful