Creating a Dynamic Product Group
You can create a dynamic product group based on the filter criteria you define. Once you create a dynamic product group, the filter conditions are saved. The products included in a dynamic product group automatically change as long as they meet or no longer meet the defined criteria.
A dynamic product group uses a dynamic filter. It is similar to a product listing filter along with the following inclusions:
- Dynamic filters can be saved
- Dynamic filters can combine both AND & OR conditions
To create a dynamic product group:
- On the PRODUCTS tab, click Product Groups.
- Click Create a Product Group.
- Click Dynamic Product Group.
- (mandatory) Enter a name for your dynamic product group.
- If necessary, add a description for the product group.
- Click Create Group.
The new dynamic product group is created and you can now define filters for the dynamic product group.
- Click Add Dynamic Filters.
A filter condition row appears.
- Enter the values for your filter condition.
- If you want to add another filter condition, click .
This will introduce an AND condition, where all the conditions has to be satisfied for the specific products to appear.
- If you want to add a different set of filter conditions, click Add another Set. This will introduce an OR condition.
- To remove an individual filter condition row, click .
- To remove all the filter conditions, click Remove All.
- Click Save Changes to Product Group.
- To change the product name, click the Group Info tab.