Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Inviting a New Member
You can invite a new member to your organization. The member invitation is sent through an email with all necessary instructions to set up the member account.
Once you invite a new member, an activation email is sent to the member. The member status is set to Pending until the activation process is complete. And post that the member status is set to Active.
The activation status includes:
- All – Displays all the members.
- Active – Displays all the active PIM members of your organization.
- Pending – Displays all the members who haven’t activated their Unbxd PIM account.
To create a new member:
- Click , and then click the View Organization link.
The Members Listing page appears.
- Click Create Member.
- Enter email id of the member.
- In the Role list, select the role for the member. If you are looking for a specific role, you can search by role name. You can also select multiple roles.
- Click Proceed.
The member information on the Info tab appears. The member name is automatically filled using the email id.
- To change the member name or the assigned roles, make your changes, and then click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful