Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Creating a New Property Group
Post a product import, properties are automatically created in Unbxd PIM. You can also manually create new properties for your products. Once you have the product properties, you can easily group them into property groups as per different requirements of the PIM team.
To create a new property group:
- On the MANAGE tab, click Properties.
- Click Property Groups.
The Property Groups Listing page appears.
- Click Create Property Group.
- Enter a name for the property group.
- Click Proceed.
The Property Group Properties tab appears.
Assigning Properties to a Property Group
Note: A property cannot be part of multiple property groups.
- If you want to filter your results by a specific property group, in the Property Groups list, select the property group.
- If you want to filter your results by data type of a property, in the Property Types list, select the data type.
- In the Selection column, click to select the properties.
- Click Update.
You can view the newly added property group in the Property Groups Listing page.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful