Creating a New Property Group
Post a product import, properties are automatically created in Unbxd PIM. You can also manually create new properties for your products. Once you have the product properties, you can easily group them into property groups as per the different requirements of the PIM team.
Create a new property group
- Navigate to the MANAGE tab in Unbxd PIM.
- Click on Properties to access the Properties section.
- You can see the list of property groups in the left corner of the screen.
- Click Create Property Group to initiate the creation process.
- Enter a name for the new property group in the provided field.
- Click Proceed to proceed to the Property Group Properties tab.
- To assign properties to the newly created property group, follow these steps:
- On the page’s left side, click All Property Group. This will display all the existing properties in Unbxd PIM.
- Checkmark the box next to the properties that you want to add to the newly created property group. You can select multiple properties at once.
- Click on the Action button located above the property list. A drop-down menu will appear.
- Select the Add to Property Group option from the dropdown menu.
- Another dropdown menu will appear with a list of available property groups. Select the desired property group to which you want to assign the selected properties.
- Click on Add to Selected Group.
- Click on Update to save the changes.