Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Creating a New Task Template
You can use the two-step wizard from the Task Templates tab to create a task template. All you have to do is select the products followed by properties, and then assign member(s)/role(s).
To create a task template:
- On the MANAGE tab, click Tasks.
- Click Task Templates.
- Click Create a task template.
A two-step wizard displays to guide your further steps.
- If you are looking for a specific property, in the search box, search by product name.
- If you want to filter properties based on their property group, in the Property Groups list, select the property group.
- If you want to filter by data type of the property, in the Property Types list, select the data type.
- Click the check boxes to select the properties.
- Click Next.
2.Name Task Template and Roles / Members Selection:
- Enter a name for the task template.
- In the Assign task to list, select member(s) and/or role(s).
- Click Create Task Template.
The Task Template Listing page appears.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful