Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Creating a Partner
You can register a partner using the partner email id and start sending up-to-date product information from the Unbxd PIM Network. While creating a partner, you can add an SFTP location and schedule an export for your partner.
To create a partner:
- Click the NETWORK tab.
- Click Partners.
- Click Create Partner.
- Enter the partner name.
- Enter the partner email id.
- Click Invite Partner.
- To add a logo for your partner, click Replace Logo.
- To add a new SFTP location for your partner, click Add New, and then do the following:
- Enter a name for the SFTP.
- Enter the hostname for the SFTP.
- Enter the port number for the SFTP server.
- Enter the path to the file you want to import.
- Enter the username and the password.
- To test connectivity of the SFTP location, click Test Connection.
- If you want to set the location as the default SFTP location for the partner, select the Mark as default address checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Click Update.
- To schedule an export for the partner, click Scheduled Exports, and then click Go to Scheduled Exports page. For more information on scheduling an export, see Scheduling an Export.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful