Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Deleting an Asset
You can either delete an asset or use the bulk actions to delete multiple assets.
Delete a single asset:
- Navigate to the DAM tab within the system to access the Assets Listing page.
- Use the search box on the Assets Listing page to find the specific asset you want to delete.
- Click on the desired asset. This action opens the Asset Details page.
- Scroll down the page until you reach the section where you can take action on the asset. Click the Delete Asset button.
- A confirmation window appears, click Delete Asset to confirm and proceed with the deletion.
Delete multiple assets:
- Click the DAM tab within the system to access the Assets Listing page.
- Use the search box on the Assets Listing page to find specific assets if needed.
- Select the assets you want to delete by checking the corresponding checkboxes next to each asset.
- Click on the Actions menu and choose the Delete Asset(s) option. This action initiates the bulk deletion process.
- A confirmation window appears. Click Delete Assets to confirm and proceed with the deletion.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful