Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Disassociating Asset from Products
If an image is no longer associated with products, you can disassociate those assets from the products.
To disassociate an asset from products:
- Click the ASSETS tab.
The Assets Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific asset, in the search box, search by the asset name.
- Click Edit for the asset you want to disassociate from the products.
The image details and the associated products appear.
- Scroll down to the associated products section.
- Click checkboxes to select the products for which you want disassociate the asset.
- On the Actions menu, click Disassociate from Products.
A confirmation window appears.
- Click Yes.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful