Excel Mode in a Product Information Management (PIM) system provides users with a familiar interface similar to working with spreadsheets in Excel. It offers various features that facilitate efficient editing and management of product information.
Edit a product using Excel Mode in a PIM system
- Access the Products section.
- Customizing Property Display
- Locate the Columns section on the Product Listing page.
- To add properties, checkmark the corresponding checkboxes next to the desired properties.
- To remove properties, uncheck the checkboxes next to the properties you wish to exclude.
- Entering Property Values
- Identify the properties for which you need to enter specific values.
- Click on the empty fields corresponding to the relevant properties.
- Enter the desired values directly into the fields.
- Dragging Property Values (Optional)
- If the same value applies to all products for a particular property, you can utilize the dragging feature.
- Locate the property field that contains the desired value.
- Click and hold the value, then drag it to the corresponding fields of other products.
- Release the mouse button to apply the value to the selected products.
- Property Group Name
- The Product Listing page header displays the name of the property group.
- The property group name serves as a visual indicator to help users understand the context and purpose of the displayed properties.
- When on Product Display Page, click the Edit option, typically located in the top-right corner of the screen or within the product details view.
- Bulk Delete the properties from the product listing page
- Select the properties
- Click Delete from the keyboard.