Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Dynamic Product Group
Once you create a dynamic product group, you can always update the filter conditions using the dynamic filter. After you update the dynamic filter, products get automatically added or removed from the group. You can update the following:
- Add a filter condition
- Remove a filter condition
- Change the product group name and description
To edit a dynamic product group:
- On the PRODUCTS tab, click Product Groups.
The Product Groups Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific dynamic product group, in the search box, search by product group name.
- In the Product Group list, select Static & Dynamic or Dynamic.
- Click for the dynamic product group you want to edit.
- Click Update Dynamic Filters.
The existing filter conditions appears.
- If you want to add another filter condition, click .
This will introduce an AND condition, where all the conditions has to be satisfied for the specific products to appear.
- If you want to add a different set of filter conditions, click Add another Set. This will introduce an OR condition.
- To remove an individual filter condition row, click .
- To remove all the filter conditions, click Remove All.
- Click Save Changes to Product Group.
- To change the dynamic product group name and description, do the following:
- Click the Group Info tab.
- Make your changes.
- Click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful