Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Partner
You can change the partner name, logo, SFTP location, and scheduled export for a partner.
To edit partner details:
- Click the NETWORK tab.
- Click Partners.
The Partners Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific partner, in the search box, search by partner name.
- Click for the partner you want to edit.
- If you want to change the partner name, enter the partner name.
- If you want to change the partner logo, click Replace Logo.
- If you want to add a new SFTP location for your partner, click Add New, and then do the following:
- Enter a name for the SFTP.
- Enter the hostname for the SFTP.
- Enter the port number for the SFTP server.
- Enter the path to the file you want to import.
- Enter the username and the password.
- To test connectivity of the SFTP location, click Test Connection.
- If you want to set the location as the default SFTP location for the partner, select the Mark as default address checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Click Update.
- If you want to change the scheduled export of the partner, click Scheduled Exports, and then click Go to Scheduled Exports page. For more information on scheduling an export, see Scheduling an Export.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful