Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Scheduled Export
You can schedule an export to automatically send certified products to your partners.
To edit a scheduled export:
- Click the NETWORK tab.
- Click Exports.
- Click the Scheduled Exports tab.
The Scheduled Exports Listing page appears.
- Click for the scheduled export you want to edit.
- If you want to select product labels, do the following:
- Click Select Labels.
- Select the labels you want to use.
- Click Add Labels.
- If you want to select other individual products, do the following:
- Click Select Individual Products.
- If you want to search products, use the search box.
- If you want to view parent products and solo products, enable the Group by Parent toggle.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display relevant products, click Show Advanced Filters.
- Click Add Products.
- If you want to change the schedule configuration, click Schedule.
- If you want to change the selected adapter, in the Export Adapter list, select the adapter you want to use.
- If you want to change the selected file formats of the file, select or clear the file format check boxes. The formats are .CSV, .XLS, .JSON, and .XML.
- If you want to send the exported file in an email, select the Email checkbox, and then enter the email address. You can also enter multiple email addresses separated by comma.
- If you want to send the exported file to SFTP location, select the SFTP location.
- If you want to add a new SFTP location, click Add New SFTP, and then do the following:
- Enter a name for the SFTP.
- Enter the hostname for the SFTP.
- Enter the port number for the SFTP server.
- Enter the path where you want to store your exported file.
- Enter the username and the password.
- To test connectivity of the SFTP location, click Test Connection.
- Click Save.
- If you want to change or remove the custom name for the export, select the Custom name the export file check box, and then make the changes.
- If you want to change the selected export frequency, do the following:
- In the first box, enter a number for the repeat frequency of your export.
- In the second box, select Hours, Days, Weeks, or Months.
- If you select Days, set the time and time zone you want to run the export.
- If you select Weeks, click to select day of the week, time, and time zone you want to run the export.
- If you select Months, click to select the date, time, and time zone you want to run the export.
- In the Ends list, do one of the following:
- If you do not want the scheduled export to end, select Never.
- If you want to end the scheduled export on a specific date, select On a Specific Date, and then enter the date (in DD/MM/YYYY format).
- If you want to end the scheduled export after a specific occurence, select After Specific Occurence, and then enter the repetition count.
- If you want to change the name of the export or add description for the export schedule, click Name and Description.
- Click Update Schedule.
- To start a schedule, click Start Schedule.
- To stop a schedule, click Stop Schedule.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful