Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Scheduled Import
Once you schedule an import, you can always change the SFTP location and the file formats you want to pick up from the location. You can also update the import frequency for a schedule.
To edit a import schedule:
- On the MANAGE tab, click Imports.
- Click Scheduled Imports.
The Scheduled Imports Listing page appears.
- Click for the import schedule you want to edit.
- If you want to change the existing SFTP location, in the Select SFTP list, click the SFTP location.
- If you want to add a new SFTP location, click Add New, and then do the following:
- Enter a name for the SFTP.
- Enter the hostname for the SFTP.
- Enter the port number for the SFTP server.
- Enter the path to the file you want to import.
- Enter the username and the password.
- To test connectivity of the SFTP location, click Test Connection.
- If you want to switch to fetching all the files from the SFTP location, click Fetch all files from the address.
- If you want to switch to fetching specific files from the SFTP location, click Fetch specific files from the address, and then enter the words that match the file name.
- If you want to change the file formats that you want to import from the SFTP location, select or clear the file format checkbox(es). The formats are .CSV, .XLS, .JSON, and .XML.
- If you want to change the import adapter in use, in the Select Import Adapters list, select another adapter.
- If you want to change the import frequency, do the following:
- In the first box, enter a number to change the repeat frequency of your import.
- In the second box, select Hours, Days, Weeks, or Months.
- If you select Days, set the time and time zone you want to run the import.
- If you select Weeks, click to select day of the week, time, and time zone you want to run the import.
- If you select Months, click to select the date, time, and time zone you want to run the import.
- If you want to change the end time of the import schedule, in the Ends list, do one of the following:
- If you want do not want the import schedule to end, select Never.
- If you want to end the import schedule on a specific date, select On a Specific Date, and then enter the date (in DD/MM/YYYY format).
- If you want to end the import schedule after a specific occurence, select After Specific Occurence, and then enter the repetition count.
- Click Save Schedule.
- To start a schedule, click Start Schedule.
- To change the basic information for a scheduled import, do the following:
- Click the Info tab.
- If you want to change the name of the scheduled import, enter the name.
- If you want to change the description of the scheduled import, enter a description for the scheduled import.
- Click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful