Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Static Product Group
Once you create a static product group, you can always add or remove products from the group. You can update the following:
- Add more products
- Remove products
- Change product group name and description
To edit a static product group:
- On the PRODUCTS tab, click Product Groups.
The Product Groups Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific static product group, in the search box, search by product group name.
- In the Product Group list, select Static & Dynamic or Static.
- Click for the static product group you want to edit.
- To add more products to the static group, do the following:
- Click Add more Products.
- If you are looking for a specific product, use the search box.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display relevant products, click Show Advanced Filters.
- If you want to use parent products, enable Group by Parent.
- Click the check boxes to select the products.
- Click Add products to Group.
The added products appear.
- To remove products from the static product group, do the following:
- Click the checkboxes to select the products you want to remove from the group.
- On the Actions menu, click Remove products from Group.
A confirmation window appears.
- Click Yes.
- To change the product group name and description, do the following:
- Click the Group Info tab.
- Make your changes.
- Click Update.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful