Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Static Product Group
Once you create a static product group, you can always add or remove products from the group. You can update the following:
- Add more products
- Remove products
- Change product group name and description
Edit a static product group
- Go to the PRODUCTS tab and click on Product Groups.
- Switch to the static product group you want to edit.
- To add more products to the static group,
- Click Add Products To Group.
- If you are looking for a specific product, use the search box.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display relevant products, click icon.
- If you want to use parent products, enable Group by Parent.
- Click the check boxes to select the products.
- Click Add products to Group.
The added products appear.
- To remove products from the static product group,
- Select the checkboxes of the products you want to remove.
- On the Actions menu,
- click Remove products from Group.
- A confirmation window will appear.
- Click Yes to confirm the removal.
- To change the product group name and description
- Click on the icon in the top-right corner of the page and select “Update group info.”
- Make the necessary changes and click Update to save them.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful