Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Task Template
The two-step wizard can update properties, template names, and assignees.
Edit a Task Template
- On the MANAGE tab, click Tasks to access the Tasks Listing page.
- Click on Task Templates to access the Task Templates tab. This section allows you to manage task templates in Unbxd PIM.
- Locate the task template you want to edit and click the corresponding task template card. This action directs you to the task template details page.
- If you want to add more properties to the task template, click Add Properties. Use the search box to find a specific property by its name. You can also filter properties based on their property group or data type. Select the checkboxes next to the properties you want to add and click Add Selected Properties. Click Next to proceed.
- Make any necessary changes to the template name or assignees. Modify the template name as required and select the member(s) and/or role(s) for the task assignment.
- Click Update Task Template to save the updated task template.
- After updating the task template, you will be redirected to the Task Templates Listing page. This page displays all the task templates, including the updated one.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful