Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing a Task Template
You can use the two-step wizard to update properties, template name, and assignees.
To edit a task template:
- On the MANAGE tab, click Tasks.
- Click Task Templates.
The Task Templates Listing page appears.
- Click for the task template you want to edit.
- If you want to add more properties, do the following:
- Click Add Properties.
- If you are looking for a specific property, in the search box, search by product name.
- If you want to filter properties based on their property group, in the Property Groups list, select the property group.
- If you want to filter by data type of the property, in the Property Types list, select the data type.
- Click the check boxes to select the properties.
- Click Add Selected Properties.
- Click Next.
- If necessary, make changes to template name / assignees.
- Click Update task template.
The updated Task Templates Listing page appears.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful