Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Editing Multiple Products
Bulk actions allow you to edit properties for multiple products at once on the Products Listing page.
For additional details on editing properties, refer to the ‘Property Management section in the user manual.
Edit Multiple products
- Click on the PRODUCTS tab. This will take you to the Products Listing page, where both solo and variant products are displayed.
- To find a specific product, utilize the search box.
- If you need to apply advanced filtering to display relevant products, select .
- Enable the Group by Parent toggle if you want to select parent products.
- Check the boxes adjacent to the products that you want to edit.
- Click on Bulk edit products.
- In the Select Property list, click Add for the properties you want to bulk update. You have the option to add multiple properties.
- Fill in the new values for the chosen properties.
- Click Update Products. The selected properties for the chosen products will be updated.
- You get to choose between Append or Overwrite for the property values Append:The append option allows for adding or appending new values to an existing property without overwriting the existing values. Overwrite:The overwrite option, on the other hand, replaces the existing values of a property with new values.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful