Exporting Certified Products
You can export the certified products in specified formats to your partners. Exporting product information involves selecting a channel whom you have to send the data and set the endpoint requirements by selecting a standard template or custom template. Before you export products, you can also view the Channel Readiness report.
For more information about managing Channels, see Channel
For more information about managing template, see Template.
Export certified products from Unbxd PIM to your designated channel
- Click the Products tab.
- Select Certified Products from the dropdown menu. Note that only certified products can be exported.
- Use the search box to find a specific product if needed.
- If you want to apply advanced filtering options to display specific certified products, click on You can also filter by product group.
- Enable the Group by Parent toggle to view parent products.
- Select the checkboxes next to the certified products you want to export.
- Click on Export Products.
- Enter a name for the export in the provided field.
- Select the desired channel from the Channel list to which you want to export the products.
- Choose the template you want to use from the Template list. You can select from both standard and custom templates.
- Select the desired export format from the available options: CSV, XLSX, TSV, XML, JSON, or ZIP.
- If you want to send an email with the exported file to multiple recipients, click Email and enter the email addresses separated by commas.
- If you want to upload the exported file to an SFTP location, click SFTP and select the desired SFTP name.
- You can choose to export with or without a readiness check. If you select Export with readiness check a message with a link to view the readiness report will appear. Click on the provided link to access the report.
- If there are any missing product property values, the Exports List tab under Exports will display a message.
- If you want to assign a task to fill in the missing property values, click the View Report to assign task link. The Channel Readiness Report will appear, and you can click on Assign Task. Enter a name for the task, select the assignee(s) and/or role(s), provide instructions if necessary, and mark the task as a high priority. Finally, click on Assign Task to complete the process. An email will be sent to the task assignee(s) with all the necessary details.
- If you want to continue exporting without a readiness check, click Export without readiness check.
- Once the products are successfully exported, you will receive an email notification. You can download the exported products from the Exports Listing tab under Exports.