Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Exporting Certified Products
You can export the certified products in specified formats to your partners. Exporting product information involves selecting a partner whom you have to send the data and set the endpoint requirements by selecting a system adapter or custom adapter. Before you export products, you can also view the Partner Readiness report.
For more information about managing partners, see Partners.
For more information about managing adapters, see Adapters.
To export certified products:
- Click the NETWORK tab.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display the specific certified products, click Show Advanced Filters.
Note: You can also filter by labels.
- If you want to view parent products, enable the Group by Parent toggle.
- Click the checkboxes to select the certified products you want to export.
- On the Actions menu, click Export Products.
- Enter a name for the export.
- In the Partner list, select the partner for which you want to export the products.
- In the Adapter list, select the adapter you want to use. It will display both system and custom adapters. You can expand the list to select the custom or system adapter.
- Select the format in you want to export. The export formats are:
- If you want to send an email with the exported file to multiple recipients, do the following:
- Click Email.
- Enter multiple email ids separated by a comma.
- If you want to upload the exported file to a SFTP location, do the following:
- Click SFTP.
- Select the SFTP name you want to use.
- If you want to use a custom name for the export, select the Custom name the export file check box, and then enter a name for the export. The custom name will be used in the e-mail communication and in the SFTP listing.
- Click Export without readiness check.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful