Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Exporting Certified Product Labels
You can export the certified products from product labels in specified formats to your stakeholders or partners. Exporting product information involves selecting a partner whom you have to send the data and set the endpoint requirements by selecting a system adapter or custom adapter.
Before you export products, you can also view the Partner Readiness report.
For more information about managing partners, see Partners.
For more information about managing adapters, see Adapters.
To export certified products from product labels:
- Click the NETWORK tab.
- Click the Product Labels tab.
- If you want to search for a specific label, in the search box, search by label name.
- Select the product labels you want to export.
- On the Actions menu, click Export Label(s).
- Enter a name for the export.
- In the Partner list, select the partner for which you want to export the products.
- In the Adapter list, select the adapter you want to use. It will display both system and custom adapters. You can expand the list to select the custom or system adapter.
- Select the format in you want to export. The export formats are:
- If you want to send an email with the exported file to multiple recipients, do the following:
- Click Email.
- Enter multiple email ids separated by a comma.
- If you want to upload the exported file to a SFTP location, do the following:
- Click SFTP.
- Select the SFTP name you want to use.
- If you want to use a custom name for the export, select the Custom name the export file check box, and then enter a name for the export. The custom name will be used in the e-mail communication and in the SFTP listing.
- Click Export without readiness check.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful