Exporting Certified Product Groups
You can export the certified products from certified product groups in specified formats to your stakeholders or Channel. Exporting product information involves selecting a channel whom you have to send the data and set the endpoint requirements by selecting a standard template or custom template.
Before you export products, you can also view the Channel Readiness report.
For more information about managing channel, see Channel.
For more information about managing templates, see Templates.
Export certified products from a product group:
- Click the Products tab.
- Click the Certified Product Group from dropdown menu.
- If you want to search for a specific group, use the search box and enter the group name.
- Select the certified product group that you want to export.
- Click Export Products.
- Enter a name for the export.
- In the Channel list, select the channel to which you want to export the products.
- In the template list, select the template you want to use. You can choose from both system and custom templates. Expand the list to view and select the desired template.
- Select the format in which you want to export the products. The available export formats include CSV, XLSX, TSV, XML, and JSON.
- If you want to send an email with the exported file to multiple recipients, click Email and enter the email addresses separated by commas.
- If you want to upload the exported file to an SFTP location, click SFTP and select the desired SFTP name.
- If you want to use a custom name for the export, select the Custom name the export file checkbox and enter a name for the export. This custom name will be used in the email communication and in the SFTP listing.
- Click Export without readiness check to proceed with the export.