Exporting data from Unbxd PIM to Shopify
After product enrichment in the PIM, you can send it to your storefront in Shopify after mapping respective properties. You can use saved export template for ease. By selecting Export to Channel and then selecting your Shopify storefront, all the products will be sent to your storefront.
It is important that you map your properties with the Channel template properties and then use this channel for exporting data automatically to the Channel system. For mapping properties with the channel template, you need to follow the given steps-
Mapping Export Template
- Click on Exports
- From the dropdown, select Export Templates
- Click on the View Templates that appears next to Shopify App
- Click on the template that you want to map
- Map the properties
- Click on Update.
Note:Only Certified Products can be exported to marketplaces
- Click on Products
- Select the products that you want to certify
- Click on Certify
Switch the tab to Certify Products
- Select the products
- Click on export
- Give a name for th export
- Click on channel
- Select the Channel [Shopify]
- Select the export template
- Click on export with/without readiness check[with Readiness check is for Validation rules]
- The export triggered appears in export list, to view Click on Exports->From dropdown select Export list.