Installing Shopify via Unbxd PIM
Installing Unbxd PIM Via Shopify
Note: Client should invite firstname.lastname@example.org to their shopify storefront.
You can install the Unbxd PIM app from the Shopify app marketplace.
- In PIM, go to the App Store and search for Shopify, Click on view details, and Click on Install Shopify app.
- Now log in to Shopify with the company credentials.
- Click on Apps on the bottom-left screen
Click on the app and sales channel settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Develop apps.
Click Create an app.
- Name the app Unbxd PIM and click Create app which appears on the top right corner of the screen. Enter the app name->Click on Create an app.
- After creating the app, you will be on the Overview tab.
Click on Configure admin API scopes
Now select the options to which the Unbxd PIM team needs access.
- Price rules:
- Product feeds:
- Script tag:
- Store content:
Click on the save button at the bottom right of the page.
- Go to the API Credentials and click the “Install app” button.
- The Value of the Admin Access token is to be copied and entered In PIM into the “Access token” and “API password” fields.
- Copy the API key from Shopify and enter it in the PIM API key field.
- From Shopify, copy API secret key and paste it into PIM as Shopify Shared Secret.
- To get store URL from Shopify, click on settings and to the top left corner under unbxd-pim you can see an value prefix it with https:// and paste it as store url.
11. Enter all the above details in PIM Console
12. Enter Your E-commerce channel name and Enter your Channel description in PIM.
13. Click on the Install button