Making a Property Searchable
Once a property is made searchable, you can search for its values in the Products Listing page. For example, here the property “Color” is made searchable. Searching for its property value “red” in the Products Listing page gave the following results:
To make a property searchable:
- On the Manage tab, click Properties.
The Properties Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific property, in the search box, search by property name.
- If you want to filter your results by a specific property group, in the Property Groups list, select the property group.
- If you want to filter your results by data type of a property, in the Property Types list, select the data type.
- Click for the property you want to edit.
- Click the Property Details tab.
- Select the Allow property to be searched checkbox.
- Click Update.