Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Making a Property Searchable
To enable searching for a specific property and its values in the Products Listing page of Unbxd PIM, follow these steps:
- Go to the Manage tab and click on Properties. This will take you to the Properties Listing page.
- If you are looking for a particular property, use the search box and enter the property name to filter the results. You can also narrow the search by selecting a specific property group from the Property Groups list or filtering by data type using the Property Types list.
- Locate the property you want to make searchable and click on the icon next to it.
- The Property Details tab will open. In this tab, you will find various details about the property.
- Select the “Allow property to be searched” checkbox to make the property searchable.
- After making the property searchable, click the Update button to save the changes.
- Once you have made the property searchable, any values associated with that property will be included in the search results when performing searches in the Products Listing page. For example, if the property is “Book Content” and you make it searchable, searching for the value “Picture Book” will display products that have the property value “Picture” for the “Book Content” property.
1 of 1 users found this section helpful