Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Performing Asset Transformations
Building a strong brand presence across multiple channels is of utmost importance in the competitive world of online shopping. Digital assets have the ability to complement with captivating product descriptions and give you the much needed edge. Transformation of digital assets lets you create visual experiences and cater to instructions compliant to brand or legal guidelines.
You can perform the following image transformations:
- Resizing an image
- Adding an image overlay
- Rotating or flipping the image
- Setting rounded corners
- Adding image filters
To perform transformations:
- Click the ASSETS tab.
The Assets Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific asset, in the search box, search by the asset name.
- Click Edit for the asset you want to transform.
- Click Edit Image.
Resizing the Image
- Click Resize Image.
- In the Select Size list, select a size. If you select Custom Size, enter the width and height.
- To lock the aspect ratio of the image, click .
- To preview the changes, click Preview.
Adding an Overlay
- Click Overlay with Image.
- Click Upload Image.
Rotating or Flipping the Image
- Click Rotate / Flip Image.
- To rotate the image anti-clockwise, click . For example, if you had clicked it once, the image would look like:
- To rotate the image clockwise, click .
- To flip the image, click .
Image Before Flip Image After Flip
Setting Rounded Corners
- Click Rounded Corners.
- Move the slider to set the corners.
Image Before Rounded Corners Image After Rounded Corners
Adding Image Filters
- Click Filters.
- To blur the image, move the Blur slider.
- To process the image for RGB, move the Red, Green, and Blue sliders.
- To convert to a grayscale image, enable the Grayscale toggle.
- To adjust the brightness of the image, move the Brightness slider.
- To adjust contrast for the image, move the Contrast slider.
- To adjust the sharpness for the image, move the Sharpness slider.
- If you want to save the changes as a new image, click Save as New Image.
- Click Update Image.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful