Running a Workflow Manually
If you want to test your workflow steps before defining a trigger or execute the workflow steps without any trigger, you can use the manual operation. That is, workflow will become operational without any trigger and only nodes will be functional in the manual run. You can add one of the following nodes as your first node:
- Filter PIM products
- Filter Network products
To run the workflow manually:
- Click , and then click Workflow.
- Click Create Workflow.
- (mandatory) Enter a name for the workflow.
- Enter a description for the workflow.
- Click Proceed.
The Configure Workflow tab appears.
- Click Add First Node.
- Click Import, Filter PIM Products, or the Filter Network Products node.
- Enter the configurations, and then click Add Node.
- To add another node for the workflow, click .
If a node is eligible to branch out into multiple other nodes, the plus changes into.
- To branch out a node into other nodes, click.
- Click Run the workflow manually.
A confirmation window appears.
- Click Continue.