Scheduling an Export
You can schedule an export to automatically send certified products to Channels.
Note: The lower limit for an export frequency is set to 15 minutes. That is, you can schedule an export every 15 minutes, but not less than 15 minutes.
To schedule an export in Unbxd PIM, follow these steps:
- Click on the Export tab.
- Select the Scheduled Exports tab.
- The Scheduled Exports Listing page will be displayed.
- Click on the Create Export Schedule button.
- Enter a name for your export schedule.
- In the channel list, select the Channel for which you want to create the export schedule.
- Click Proceed.
- Select the desired channel for the export schedule in the Channel list.
- If you want to send the exported file in an email, select the Email checkbox, and then enter the email address. You can also enter multiple email addresses separated by comma.
- If you want to send the exported file to SFTP location, select the SFTP location.
- To add a new SFTP location, click Add New SFTP, and then do the following:
- Enter a name for the SFTP.
- Enter the hostname for the SFTP.
- Enter the port number for the SFTP server.
- Enter the path where you want to store your exported file.
- Enter the username and the password.
- To test connectivity of the SFTP location, click Test Connection.
- Click Save.
- Click Proceed.
- If you want to select a product group, click Select Certified Product Group. Choose the group you want to include and click Add Certified Product Group.
If you want to select individual products, click on Select Individual Products. Use the search box to find specific products, and click Add Products to include them.
12. Switch to Schedule tab.
- Select the template you want to use for the export.
- Choose the file formats (.CSV, .XLS, .JSON, .XML) you want to export the file in.
- If you want to send the exported file via email, select the Email checkbox and enter the email address(es) of the recipients. You can enter multiple email addresses separated by commas.
13.If needed, click the Name and Description option to modify the export name and add a description.
14.Click Save Schedule.
15.To start the schedule, click Start Schedule.