Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Tips for doing an effective import
- Map your essential field properties which in turn will help PIM identifying the core attributes of product and using it for further use.
- In case if you want to merge the products coming from different sources with different unique ID other than the one being used in the PIM, you can use product deduplication to merge based on the unique field of incoming data with a property other than the PIM unique ID.
- Under configure all field tabs analyze the sample values and verify the corresponding data type, and update if required.
- If some sort of data clean up is to be done, to adhere to the PIM data type and validation rules, please apply the corresponding transformation scripts, as per your requirement.
- You can create new properties, using the data currently being imported or using the data residing in PIM to implement different use cases.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful