What is a UPC Generator?
A UPC (Universal Product Code) generator is an application that creates UPC barcodes commonly used for product identification and inventory management. UPC barcodes are widely used in retail and other industries to streamline checkout, track inventory, and manage product information.
- Click on the App Store
- Search and click on UPC Generator
- Provide a name
- Provide Description if required
- Click on Install
The Export template consists of Properties:
- PIM Id(Mandatory)
- Auto-Generated Unique Code Length: This property defines the length of an auto-generated unique code associated with the template.
Users need to specify the desired length, and this length is likely used when generating unique codes for products based on this template. (11)
4. UPC GS1 Prefix: The UPC GS1 Prefix is a numerical value that is added as a prefix to all the UPC (Universal Product Code) codes generated using this template.
5.UPC Unique Numeric Code: This property represents the unique numeric portion of the UPC code.
- Click on Export
- Click on Export Template
- Map Name Property with the respective property
- Auto-Generated Unique Code Length: Provide the length of the UPC code that is required(By Default 11)
- PIM ID with the respective property
- UPC GS1 Prefix Use the Set Operation and Set the Number which you want to prefix(For Example:1290)
- UPC Unique Numeric Code: This property represents the unique numeric portion of the UPC code. When combined with the UPC GS1 Prefix and other elements, it forms a complete UPC code for a product.
How it works:
- Click on Products
- Select Products
- Click on Enrich product(s)
- Provide a name for the enrichment export
- Select the Enrichment type(Select the name of the channel that you provided during the installation of the UPC Generator App)
- Select the template
- Click on Enrich Product.
The Generated Output: