Viewing a Catalog Information
Once a catalog is created in the organization, you can view the respective configuration details of the catalog. You can view the selected products separately from individual selection, static, and dynamic product groups. You can also view the selected product properties and the catalog facets.
Note: If you want access to other Catalog related capabilities, please contact your Unbxd PIM “admin” or any role equivalent to an “admin” in your organization.
To view catalog configurations:
- On the MANAGE tab, click Catalogs.
The Catalog Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific catalog, in the search box, search by catalog name.
- Click for the catalog you want to view details.
- If you want to view details for the selected static product group, dynamic product group, or individual products, do the following:
- Click View.
- If you want to group variants under their parent products, enable Group by Parent.
- If you want to view the selected properties for your catalog, click the Properties tab.
- If you want to view the selected filters for the catalog, click the Facets tab.
- If you want to view the additional settings, click the Settings tab. You can view the following information:
- Catalog name
- Product listing type
- Autosuggest type
- Catalog pagination type
- Catalog search response type
- Catalog layout type
- If the catalog is published, hover on Link to copy the catalog URL or launch the published catalog.
- To view a published catalog, click .
- To copy the URL of a published catalog, click .