Viewing a Member Information
In Unbxd PIM, you can readily access various details associated with each organization member. This can include the member’s name, their assigned roles, activation status, and email ID.
If you need access to additional organization-related capabilities, please contact your Unbxd PIM admin or any role equivalent to an admin in your organization.
View Member Information
- Click on the profile icon at the top right of the screen, then select the ‘Organization’ link. This will open the ‘Members Listing’ page.
- If you are searching for a specific member, enter the member’s name in the search box.
- To view members based on their activation status, select either ‘All’, ‘Active’, or ‘Pending’ from the ‘Status’ dropdown list.
- ‘All’ shows all the members in the organization.
- ‘Active’ displays members who have activated their Unbxd PIM account.
- ‘Pending’ shows members who have not yet activated their Unbxd PIM account.
- Select the appropriate role from the ‘Role’ dropdown list if you wish to filter members by their assigned roles.
- Click on the view icon for the member whose information you want to view. This will direct you to the ‘Info’ tab, where the member’s details are displayed