Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Viewing a Member Information
Your PIM organization is more oragnized with members and their specific roles. Once a member is invited to an organization, you can view the following member information:
- Member name
- Assigned roles
- Member activation status
- Email id
Note: If you want access to other Organization related capabilities, please contact your Unbxd PIM “admin” or any role equivalent to an “admin” in your organization.
To view a member information:
- Click , and then click the View Organization link.
The Members Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific member, in the search box, search by member name.
- If you want to view members based on their activation status, in the Status list, select one of the following:
- All – Displays all the members.
- Active – Displays all the active PIM members of your organization.
- Pending – Displays all the members who haven’t activated their Unbxd PIM account.
- If you want to filter members by their roles, in the Role list, select the role name.
- Click for the member you want to view information.
The Info tab appears.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful