Viewing a Property Information
For a specific property, you can view the following details:
- Property data type
- Assigned property group
- Role permissions for the property
You can also check if the property value is searchable via the Products Listing page.
Note: If you want access to other Properties related capabilities, please contact your Unbxd PIM “admin” or any role equivalent to an “admin” in your organization.
Access and view details about a specific property
- Go to the MANAGE tab and click on Properties. This will take you to the Properties Listing page.
- If you are looking for a particular property, use the search box and enter the property name to filter the results. You can also narrow the search by selecting a specific property group from the Property Groups list or filtering by data type using the Property Types list.
- Locate the property for which you want to view details and click on the eye icon next to it.
- The property details will be displayed, including the property name, assigned property group, and data type information. You can refer to these details to understand the characteristics and nature of the property.
- If you want to check whether the property value is searchable on the Products Listing page, you can verify this information. If the property is searchable, you can search for its values directly on the Products Listing page to find relevant products.
- Additionally, you can view the role permissions for the property by clicking on the Permission for Roles tab. This will provide you with an overview of the permissions set for different roles in relation to the specific property.