Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Viewing a Property Information
For a specific property, you can view the following details:
- Property data type
- Assigned property group
- Role permissions for the property
You can also check if the property value is searchable via the Products Listing page.
Note: If you want access to other Properties related capabilities, please contact your Unbxd PIM “admin” or any role equivalent to an “admin” in your organization.
To view property details:
- On the MANAGE tab, click Properties.
The Properties Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific property, in the search box, search by property name.
- If you want to filter your results by a specific property group, in the Property Groups list, select the property group.
- If you want to filter your results by data type of a property, in the Property Types list, select the data type.
- Click for the property you want to view details.
You can view the property name, assigned property group, and data type information. You can also check if the property value is made searchable in the Products Listing page.
- To view role permissions for a property, click the Permission for Roles tab.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful