Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Viewing a Role Information
As an admin or an equivalent role in Unbxd PIM, you can view detailed information about a role, including assigned members, their activation status, their name and email id, and the role’s property and system permissions.
View role information
- Click on the Icon and select Organization from the dropdown menu.
- Click on the Roles & Permissions tab. This will take you to the Roles Listing page.
- If you need to find a specific role, search by role name in the search box.
- Click the plus icon next to the role name to expand and view more details.
- Click the Eye icon for the role whose information you want to view.
- You can then navigate between the following tabs:
- Members tab: Displays members assigned to the role along with their activation status, name, and email id.
- Property Permissions tab: This shows the property permissions for the role.
- System Permissions tab: Displays the system permissions granted to the role.
- Info tab: Presents basic information about the role, including the role name.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful