Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Viewing a Role Information
Once a role is created in an organization, you can view the following role information:
- Members assigned to a role
- Activation status of the member
- Name and email id of the member
- Property permissions for a role
- System permissions for a role
Note: If you want access to other Organization related capabilities, please contact your Unbxd PIM “admin” or any role equivalent to an “admin” in your organization.
To view a role information:
- Click , and then click the View Organization link.
- Click the Roles tab.
The Roles Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific role, in the search box, search by role name.
- If you want to view member names for a role, click the plus icon to open the role.
- Click for the role you want to view information.
- To view assigned members for the role, use the Members tab.
- To view property permissions for the role, click the Property Permissions tab.
- To view system permissions for the role, click the System Permissions tab.
- To view the role name, click the Info tab.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful