Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Viewing Scheduled Export Details
You can view selected products and product group. You can also view the following:
- Channel name
- Selected template
- Format of the export file
- Mode of export (Email or SFTP)
- Export frequency
View the details of a scheduled export in Unbxd PIM
- Click on the Export tab.
- Select the Scheduled Exports option from the dropdown.
- The Scheduled Exports Listing page will be displayed.
- Click on the icon for the scheduled export you want to view.
- If you want to view the selected products and product group for the export schedule, click on the Products tab.
- If you want to view the schedule configuration, click the Schedule tab. Here, you can view the following details:
- Channel name: The channel’s name associated with the export.
- Selected template: The template used for the export.
- Format of the export file: The file format (e.g., CSV, XLS, JSON, XML) chosen for the export.
- Mode of export: Indicates whether the export is sent via email or to an SFTP location.
- Export frequency: Specifies how often the export is scheduled to run.
- If you want to view the name and description of the export schedule, click on the Name and Description tab.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful