Viewing Activity Log Details for a Network Product
You can use the activity log in network to track all changes a product undergoes once it is certified to the PIM Network. The product tracking starts when you first certified the product to Network. The tracking capabilities then extend to product modifications (must be certified to network) and the product export.
For example, lets say a Product A is certified to network. Thereafter, one of its property is modified via the Products Listing page and product A is certified again to network replacing its old existence. It is then exported to a partner for data distribution. The activity log will track its creation when it was first certified, its modification, and the export details.
A typical product activity log in Network displays the following details:
- Date of modification
- Specific modification activity
- Member who modified the product details
Note: The activity log details are available for product changes recorded on or after November 13, 2019.
To view activity log details for a product:
- Click the NETWORK tab.
- Click Products.
The products certified from the Products Listing page appears.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display relevant products, click Show Advanced Filters.
- If you want to view the parent product, enable the Group by Parent toggle.
The Products Listing page displays parent products and solo products.
- Click for the product you want to view the activity log details.
- Click Activity Log.
The Activity Log window appears.
- If you want to filter results by the member who has modified the product, in the Modified by list, select the member name.
- If you want to filter results based on when the product was modified, in the Modified on list, select one of the following options:
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- Custom Date Range – Select the start date and end date, and then click Submit.
- If you want to filter the results with respect to the modified property, in the Modified Property list, select the property name.
- Note: If you are viewing the details of a parent product, you can use the Select Product list to filter the activity log details based on the parent product or the related variant products. By default, the parent product is selected.
- To view details of a specific modification activity, click .