Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Viewing Activity Log Details for a Workflow
Unbxd PIM lets you track workflow activities of your organization via the activity log. The activity log consists of the following details:
- Trigger type
- Start time for a workflow
- Status of the node or the workflow
- Current nodes – status of the currently running nodes
- Run duration
- Completed time
- Error details
To view activity log details:
- Click , and then click Workflow.
The Workflows Listing page appears.
- If you want to view a list of workflows that have errors, in the Error in Workflows section, click Details. After which, you can click View to access the activity log details for the specific workflow.
- If you are looking for a specific workflow, in the search box, search by the workflow name.
- If you want to filter the results by workflow status, in the Status list, click Active, Completed, Paused, or Draft.
- If you want to filter the results by event or time trigger, in the Trigger Type list, click Time or Event.
- Click for the workflow you want to view details.
- Click .
0 of 0 users found this section helpful