Viewing Activity Log for a Product
Product activity log tracks all modifications a product undergoes during its journey in Unbxd PIM. The product activity tracking starts at the Import stage where the products are created for the first time. The tracking capabilities then extend to products getting modified with respect to its properties. This happens either at the centralized repository (PRODUCTS tab) or product changes via Assets, Tasks, and Workflows. The activity log details are available at a product level. Alongside tracking the product modification, it also gives details of the old and new property values.
A typical product activity log displays the following details:
- Date of modification
- Specific modification activity
- Member who modified the product details
Note: The activity log details are available for product changes recorded on or after July 31, 2019.
To view activity log details for a product:
- Click the PRODUCTS tab.
The Products Listing page displays solo products and variant products.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box.
- If you want to use the advanced filtering option to display relevant products, click Show Advanced Filters.
- If you want to view the parent product, enable the Group by Parent toggle.
The Products Listing page displays parent products and solo products.
- Click for the product you want to view the activity log details.
- Click Activity Log.
The Activity Log window appears.
- If you want to filter results by the member who has modified the product, in the Modified by list, select the member name.
- If you want to filter results based on when the product was modified, in the Modified on list, select one of the following options:
- Last 7 days
- Last 30 days
- Custom Date Range – Select the start date and end date, and then click Submit.
- If you want to filter the results with respect to the modified property, in the Modified Property list, select the property name.
- Note: If you are viewing the details of a parent product, you can use the Select Product list to filter the activity log details based on the parent product or the related variant products. By default, the parent product is selected.
- To view details of a specific modification activity, click .