Viewing Task Details and Task Status Details
In Unbxd PIM, you have the ability to view task information and task status details to get a comprehensive understanding of the assigned tasks and their progress. The task details include the task description, assigned member/role, and selected properties.
The task status details include the overall task completion percentage, the number of products marked as complete, and the number of products yet to be completed.
With tasks assigned to numerous members and roles, you can always view the task information:
- Task description
- Assigned member/role
- Selected properties
You can also view the following task status information:
- % completion of the overall task
- Number of products marked as complete
- Number of To-Do Products
View task details
- On the MANAGE tab, click Tasks to access the Tasks Listing page.
- Locate the task for which you want to view the details and click the icon next to the task.
- The Task Details page will appear after clicking the View task details icon. This page provides a comprehensive view of the task, including the task description, assigned member/role, and selected properties.
Note: If you want access to other Task related capabilities, please contact your Unbxd PIM “admin” or any role equivalent to an “admin” in your organization.