Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Viewing Task Information for a Product
You can easily view task information for a specific product on the Products Listing page. The task information includes the task name, assigned properties for the product, and the overall task completion status.
- Click the PRODUCTS tab to access the Products Listing page.
- The Products Listing page displays both solo products and variant products.
- If you want to search for a specific product, use the search box provided.
- If you want to use advanced filtering to display relevant products, click on the filter icon.
- If you want to view parent products, enable the Group by Parent toggle.
- Click the eye icon associated with the product for which you want to view task information.
- The product properties and their values will appear.
- Below the product image, you can view all the task information assigned to the product.
- To navigate to a specific task related to the product, click the Go to Task link.
- You can view task information for a specific product on the Products Listing page. This includes:
- Task name
- Assigned properties for the product
- You can also view % the overall task completion status for products.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful