Structured information to guide you through Unbxd PIM with minimal assistance
Viewing Workflow Details
For a specific workflow, you can view the following details:
- Number of active workflows
- Number of paused workflows
- Number of completed workflows
- Number of errors in workflows
- Trigger configurations
- Node configurations
- Activity log for a workflow
Note: If you want access to other Workflow related capabilities, please contact your Unbxd PIM “admin” or any role equivalent to an “admin” in your organization.
To view workflow details:
- Click , and then click Workflow.
The Workflows Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific workflow, in the search box, search by the workflow name.
- If you want to filter the results by workflow status, in the Status list, click Active, Completed, Paused, or Draft.
- If you want to filter the results by event or time trigger, in the Trigger Type list, click Time or Event.
- Click for the workflow you want to view details.
- To view activity log for the workflow, click .
- If you want to view the trigger configurations, click View.
- If you want to view the configurations for a specific node, double-click the node.
The configurations window appears.
- If you want to view the workflow name and description, click the Workflow Details tab.
0 of 0 users found this section helpful