Changing the Property Name and Assigned Property Group
You can either create a property or have the properties listed in Unbxd PIM via imports. Once the properties are in the PIM system, you can always change the property name or the assigned property group. The properties that are not part of any product group are tagged as “Unassigned”.
Note: A single property can only be assigned to one property group.
For more information about grouping the properties, see Property Groups.
Change the Property Name and Assigned Property Group
- Navigate to the Manage tab and click on Properties. The Properties Listing page will be displayed.
- If you are looking for a specific property, you can search by property name by the search box. Additionally, you can filter the results by a specific property group or data type using the corresponding dropdown lists.
- Locate the property you want to edit and click the icon next to it.
- Click on the property details tab to access the property’s details.
- Make the necessary changes to the property name.
- In the Property Group list, select the desired property group to which you want to assign the property. Note that a property can only be assigned to a single property group.
- If you want the property value to be searchable on the Products Listing page, select the “Allow property to be searched” checkbox.
- After making the changes, click the Update button to save the updated property details.