Changing the Property Name and Assigned Property Group
You can either create a property or have the properties listed in Unbxd PIM via imports. Once the properties are in the PIM system, you can always change the property name or the assigned property group. The properties that are not part of any product group are tagged as “Unassigned”.
Note: A single property can only be assigned to one property group.
For more information about grouping the properties, see Property Groups.
To change property name and assigned property group:
- On the Manage tab, click Properties.
The Properties Listing page appears.
- If you are looking for a specific property, in the search box, search by property name.
- If you want to filter your results by a specific property group, in the Property Groups list, select the property group.
- If you want to filter your results by data type of a property, in the Property Types list, select the data type.
- Click for the property you want to edit.
- Click the Property Details tab.
- Make changes to the property name.
- In the Property Group list, select a property group.
- If you want to make the property value searchable in the Products Listing page, select the Allow property to be searched checkbox.
- Click Update.