Property groups in Unbxd PIM allow you to group multiple properties together, making it easier to organize and locate various properties on the product details page. When dealing with many properties or when different teams are responsible for specific product sections, property groups enhance the scalability and organization of product information.
Let’s consider a scenario where a technical team is responsible for updating the specifications of a watch. The following properties can be grouped under a property group called “Product Specifications”:
- Dial color
- Display type
- Case shape
- Part number
- Warranty type
By creating a property group, the technical team can easily focus on managing these properties instead of searching through a long list of properties.
Note: Each property can only be assigned to one property group.
With the appropriate permissions, you can perform the following actions related to property groups:
- Create a new property group
- Change the name of a property group and its associated properties
- View information about a property group
- Delete a property group.
Access property groups and perform these actions
- Navigate to the MANAGE tab.
- Click on “Properties” to access the Properties section.
- You can see all the property groups at the left corner
- Click on the property group you want to access.